Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cape May Day 1

Jelly Bean and Gus had a big weekend to start this blog off. I had planned a trip to Cape May NJ months ago with my two best friends to celebrate my birthday so Jelly Bean and Gus accompanied us on our three day get away.

I have a lot of pictures so Ill break down the posts by day. The first day I and one of my friends arrived early. We were waiting for our other friend to come after work so we spent the time walking around and exploring a little of Cape May as well as lounging at our bed and breakfast.

At the Cape May Ferry picking up my friend

Jelly Bean and Gus in downtown Cape May


We wandered over to Congress Hall ,a hotel in downtown, and spent some time on their patio area

After that it was time for a snack! Yum!


Later on we headed back to the bed and breakfast.

Gus showing his bed and breakfast


Helping my friend blog



Deciding to start his own blog


A quick bed time story

And off to bed



No comments:

Post a Comment